Please read before completing registration:
- Project registration will close Monday, July 15th
- Complete a separate form for each project you're requesting.
- Projects are open to ALL nonprofits, not just United Way Program Partners. This includes all local nonprofit agencies, service clubs, public schools, and service organizations in Rock County, WI and northern Winnebago County, IL
- Your organization is required to provide all supplies, materials and tools for each project.
Examples of past Day of Caring projects:
- Interior & Exterior painting
- Yard clean-up, landscaping, gardening
- Organizing donation rooms or pantries
- Delivering agency materials
- Delivering flowers or meals to home-bound neighbors
- Light construction (cabinets, fences, small decks, balance beams, storage units, Little Free Libraries, etc.)
- Window cleaning and general building maintenance
- Office work (envelope stuffing, collating, shredding, workplace organization, etc.)
- Downtown clean-up
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions