- Registration portal will close on Thursday, August 1st at 5:00 p.m. Late entries will not be considered for participation or t-shirts.
- If you do not yet know the names/t-shirt size of all those participating, we advise waiting to complete your form until you know all of the information.
- If your team has less than 5 team members, please insert "n/a" in the rest of the fields and the Team Leader's email address into the rest of the required email fields.
- Please complete one registration form per team (teams of up to 5 people). Teams >10 total people cannot be guaranteed the same project placement.
- The number of volunteer opportunities available is dependent on the number of projects submitted. We cannot guarantee that all volunteer teams will be placed, but will make every effort to do so.
- NEW in 2019: Thrivent Financial is a new Day of Caring sponsor. Did you know, more than 5,000 Thrivent Members live in Rock County? And, Thrivent Members may be able to provide a $250 “Community Impact Card” of financial support (i.e. materials, supplies, food, etc.) for potential Day of Caring projects. Thrivent will be providing more information to members on this opportunity and how it can be used during Day of Caring.
If you have questions about the registration process, please email our volunteer Day of Caring Coordinator, Leslie Hulick, email@example.com.
*Project placement of volunteer teams is dependent on the needs and requests of nonprofits who submit projects. We will not consider special requests for project placement unless it is necessary due to health limitations. Thank you for your understanding.*
Campaign Kick-off Breakfast
Where: Eclipse Center in Beloit
When: Wednesday, Sept. 18th - Breakfast at 7:30 a.m. with program to follow at 8:00 a.m.
Who: All volunteer team members are invited to attend.